Kitchen Staff Crew Member
At Chick-fil-A, the Crew Member role is more than just a job at a Fast Food joint, it’s an opportunity. In addition to working directly for an Independent Operator, team members gain life experience that goes far beyond serving a great product in a friendly environment. Chick-fil-A is a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds, and no experience is necessary.
We are seeking a Crew Member to be a part of our rewarding team. Crew Member Applicants must be hard-working, fast-moving, responsible, and quick thinking. They should also exhibit the ability to go the extra mile and make personal connections with every guest.
We are hiring immediately! Crew Member Applicants can go from Application to their first day of work in as little as 3 days!
PAY UP TO $15.00 per hour!!!
Crew Member Kitchen Staff Responsibilities:
- Prepare food in adherence to Chick-fil-A policy and standards.
- Handle and prepare food in a sanitary manner.
- Keep the work area clean and sanitize work surfaces after food preparation.
- Responsible for avoiding food waste.
- Responsible for the care of food service equipment.
- Work cooperatively with communicate with front line staff.
Crew members benefits are below:
- Flexible Hours- We understand that you may have prior commitments to your family, friends, and school. We try our best to arrange your work schedule around those commitments.
- Upward Mobility- We prefer to promote from within so the opportunity for advancement is great.
- Employee Discount- Who doesn't want a discount on our food?
- Scholarships and Discounted Tuition Via Corporate Partnerships-Two is better than one. That's why, each year, Chick-fil-A awards two types of scholarships to Crew Members. The Inspiration Scholarships ($25,000) and Leadership Scholarships ($2,500) can be used at any accredited two- or four-year college, university, or technical/vocational school.
- Retirement (401k) - We offer an opportunity to start a retirement fund.
- Referral Program- Get paid for referring your friends and family!
- Medical Benefits- We offer a variety of Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits packages.
- Competitive Pay- Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
- It’s a Friendly Place to Work- At Chick-fil-A, we consider our team to be more than just employees. We are a family!
- Closed Sundays- All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
- Verizon Partnership- We are partnered with Verizon to offer our Crew Members a discount. Contact a Verizon Representative for more details.
Crew Member requirements:
- Minimum Age: 16+
- Must be able to work a minimum of 20 hours per week
- Must have reliable transportation to work and be punctual
- Wear complete and proper uniform for each work shift, including a smile :)
- Have a servant spirit
- Stand for periods of up to 8 hours in length
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting the Human Resources Department at 757-761-6648.